Followers

Monday 13 August 2012

15 weeks post surgery 1. 2days before open heart surgery 2!

Morning everyone, I'm sure everyone is feeling a little fatigued this morning after the closing ceremony last night. Did you all enjoy it? I have to say, I secretly enjoyed the spice girls. I believe I missed Gary Barlow? I had to go to sleep at 12 ish as I would be woken at 5 ish for my iv antibiotics, but then couldn't sleep anyhow so may as well have stayed up to watch it. Well. I'm now 15 weeks post open heart surgery but unfortunately 2 days to go until my second open heart surgery.. I'm trying not to think about the operation now, just looking to the few weeks after it and hoping that all will be well this time and I can return home in a few weeks and begin to rebuild my life slowly. I'm going to be returning back to the clean eating programme once home and looking to reduce body fat to a minimum. I'm also looking for 4 other people to join me on the clean eating programme. This programme will not include any exercise at this stage. The exercise element will be implemented at week 12. I just want to see the results of the diet only. It will require you meeting up with me and me taking your measurements etc. Email me claire@chesterfitness.co.uk if you would like to join me in a few weeks on the programme. I will be doing a video blog the night before my operation and uploading to YouTube. Big hugs Claire xx

No comments:

Post a Comment