Followers

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Hi there guys,
Well, here we are. Day 1 of my fitness and health blog post aortic valve replacement. Its actually 28 days post operation, but i've just managed to get out of hospital yesterday, so wanted to share with you, my journey from zero fitness to hopefully a superfit super toned super instructor. Im hoping I can inspire people when feeling low and help people on a journey to becoming healthier and adopting a more positive attitude to life.
Now it's up to you, if you would like me to go over the basics of my operation, I can do, as i've kept a diary, complete with pictures and so if we get enough requests then I will post these up too.
But this is more about the journey forward.
I'll be sharing with you nutrition tips, fitness tips, motivational quotes, latest trends in fitness and basically anything fitness or health like. Along with many pictures and a daily video (which I hate taking), but wanting to break into the world of TV presenting will require me to overcome such barriers and 'get on with it'. I want to include as many of my beautiful friends and family in this blog spot, so let me know if you'd like to star in this too.

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! Woooooo! Great to see you have started a blog, what a fantastic inspiration you are. Super fit super toned super instructor super blogger, BRILLIANT! (yes we could have a few gory pics on here, that would be lovely)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. whooooooohooooooo bloody brilliant xxx

    ReplyDelete