Followers

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Morning fitness people,

Did anybody see the 'torch' in Chester last night? If so, send me your pictures and i'll post them on here. Send them to claire@chesterfitness.co.uk.
Mr Locke (of of The Laugh Inn and Commercial) called me whilst it was going past, so felt like i'd been there in spirit, as im still unable to drive for another 2-3 weeks.
The sun is shining and the quote for today is
' you create your own universe as you go along.' - Winston Churchill.

Here's a couple of pictures from one of my blog viewers who was in Chester as the torch passed through.



Ive started the day today with a 20 minute (light!!!!) Pilates workout, focusing on strengthening and mobilising the thoracic spine and lengthening the hip flexors and mobilising the rotator cuff muscles.
My sternum and ribs were opened up during open heart surgery, 4 weeks today, and this has caused my chest muscles to become very tight, and shoulder protract forwards, and so slowly, but surely, im trying to open out these muscles and retract the shoulders back. I am acheiveing this through Pilates.
Yesterday I completed 2.8 miles walking ( in 2 hits) at a constant speed of 3.3mph (whooo, sooo speedy i hear you say... not!!)
Today I will be increasing that to 3.4 miles, so will keep you posted.

Nutrition wise, Ill include some pictures later of Darlo's clean living dishes, reciepes and full programme will be available in 12 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. We saw the torch - seems like ages ago now! My daughters were at the Dee Bridge and Suspension Bridge respectively and I was at the Racecourse with Chester Ladies Choir as we sang for the torch! will forward you a few pics, if you like!

    ReplyDelete