Followers

Sunday 8 July 2012

10 weeks and 3 days

Hi guys, Thought I'd give you a little update. I can't seem to up load any pictures on here via iPad, and as I'm stuck in hospital.....I know...can you still bloody believe it!?!?!then you'll have to wait for pictures I'm afraid.
Lots to report. I've been feeling unwell pretty much since the operation. Maybe the odd good day thrown in, but I've slowly got worse to the point where now I'm havin 3 or 4 rigour attacks a day. For those that aren't familiar with these, it's where the hands and legs go really cold and then you start shaking uncontrolably for an hour or so, then temperature spikes dangerously to around 40degrees.
So after havin had 3 bad bouts, I had to be readmitted back into hospital on Friday. So so I'll, i felt exhausted. I couldn't walk or move I was that drained. They took 3 sets of blood cultures and one whilst I was having a turn. I then had another 2 turns yesterday and was in desperation as I just felt so bad. The surgeon came to see me and he was stumped. They'd had a meeting at the royal Liverpool hospital with all the top consultants as my case has not been seen before. Then last night they'd made a break through, however, it's not great news.
Will tell you more over next 2 days as I'm having ct scan and an echo this afternoon, but basically they've identified a bacteria in the blood.they just need to source the cause of the bacteria!

Will keep you updated.


See you soon


Xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. >------O------< That's a big hug for you.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete