Followers

Friday 13 July 2012

Day out from broadgreen to Liverpool royal

Good evening fitness peeps, So, I've had the most fun today that I've had in a long time!! I had a day trip from broadgreen to royal Liverpool for a PET scan... Hmmm. Never google stuff if curious..... On doing so...PET scan.... Used for detecting cancer?!? WTF. Anyhow,, went for one. I had my own bodyguard ha ha. We got the ambulance to the royal. Have you ever been there? It's like terminal 1 Manchester airport! They had designer glasses stall, make up stall, I was half expecting a swimwear and bikini stall!! We sat for a wile in the waiting room, and then I got asked to go to a small room. Basically they inject u with nuclear radioactive stuff and then you have to sit quietly for an hour, toilet it circulate. Then they take u into the scanner and you lie with you arms above your head. Well, all I can say is..... 50 shade of grey kept bloody popping in my head as my arms were going dead after half an hour and I just kept thinking, god, I'd be no good ha ha ha...... Got back from the royal to broadgreen, via a little bit of mischievousness, which I can't say ha ha, then waiting for the results. I. Going to be in here for at least 3 more weeks and then long term antibiotics. That's the latest update. I can't seem to upload videos or images onto the iPad, so il keep taking the video blogs and upload them on my return home. I'm going to write 2 more fitness articles this weekend. So will upload these once they've been edited. Big hugs Claire (darlo04) xxx

1 comment:

  1. "...a little bit of mischievousness"..... hahahaha the mind boggles! (Can't wait to hear about THAT!!)

    ReplyDelete