Followers

Thursday 7 June 2012

5 weeks and 1 day Post Aortic Valve Replacement

Hi guys


I hope your well. Please copy and paste the link to see my video blog for today. Im having such an off day, but I summarise it all in the video blog. Ive now decided to take a break from facebook for a few weeks as I try and focus on recovering and as you will also hear over the next couple of days, were going through a tough family time, so just to really help me focus on my family, im taking some 'quiet time' away from it, but will look forward to getting back on the old facebook wagon in about 3 weeks. (This is gonna be tough for a facebook addict!!)
Thanks for all your amazing support everyone.
YOUR THE BESTEST!!!!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=e_Z_Nj2EzM4

No comments:

Post a Comment