Followers

Friday 1 June 2012

Day 30 Post Op

Heidi hi campers!!!

How are you all?Any gossip for me? April, my haidresser has found my hair extensions!! yippeee, we thought they had been burnt in an awful fire that she had in her kitchen, but obviously I couldnt act too dissapointed cos the poor girl lost her kitchen and the whole house is a smoking mess now, and shes been working hr ass off to clear it all up. But shes just called to say they were in the shed!!!!whooo, so hair in, nails on this coming Tuesday... Glam Claire is on my way back!!!!!!
Micheal McIntyre is on at the Laugh Inn this weekend and guess who may have a cheeky little pass??!!! But will have to see how the old heart is on the day...

DID YOU KNOW??? my heart valves have been constructed from the outside of a cow's heart!!!!!! so if you find me in a field munching grass, do not panic!!!! ha ha ha

Ok, the diet has slipped up today!!
I had 20 raspeberries, then went for a walk then the nurse came here early, and threw my routine out, and now my friend is popping over fro a brew, so Ive just had a slice of seeded toast!!!! GRRRR, annoyed with myself.
Will get back on it this afternoon....

well what a lovely surprise!! This has just arrived, a flower card. I havent seen these before. Have you? Top idea... I tell you, its hard to think of new inventions these days as everything been done!!!!!!

Right.. update on valve situ!!!Gosh, muscles have gone into spasm in my back and around my ribs, I couldnt sleep at all, it makes it uncomfortable to move or breath and ya wana try coughing!!! blooming heckey thump!!!!!! Not good.

Been for a 2 mile walk, going to do that 3 times today, so Im well impressed. No Pilates due to ribs hurting. Please send me your pictures of the Jubilee weekend to. claire@chestefitness.co.uk


Have I told you Im planning a cheeky trip to the US of A?? Im going with a good friend Cassie, and she's been looking for the ideal car for us to hire. Weve both agreed on this one!!!! Ur thoughts!!??
Were meeting up with another couple of friends whilst were there so, it should be amazing, and of course, updates will be kept on the old blogspot!!



 



No comments:

Post a Comment