Followers

Tuesday 5 June 2012

5-weeks today

Hi everyone,

For my video blog, please copy and paste the following link!!!! (im still not quite there with the computer whizz stuff)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9SGHo3vAF-Q&list=UL9SGHo3vAF-Q





Well, what a wash out with the weather!?! I know us Brits do tend to focus and talk too much about the weird weather we experience but I couldn't help feel sorry for all the people who had organised, various Jubilee parties over the weekend!! did you see the Jubilee celebrations for the queen? Was anyone lucky enough to experience it first hand? If so, get your piccies into me and I'll put them on here. I thought the concert was pretty spectacular, especially the fireworks. I was watching it from in my bed with the windows wide open and it didn't half make me fancy a nice cold beer as it was a gorgeous night...



 Hmmmmmm, that brings me to.....clean eating.....gone wrong!!!! Now, it just shows...even your local fitness expert can slip up!! I continued with the healthy clean eating on Saturday and actually whilst I think on, Richard Wilding who is located near the Fishpool pub( currently undergoing a massive refurbishmen, and looks like will be an amazing pub, near Delamere) has the bestest asparagus for sale. It's organic, freshly cut, and is sooooo good for you. I had it with lamb, new potatoes(grown in my dads garden) and carrots. Was such a lovely meal nd all part of the clean eating diet. Asparagus is great for detoxing the kidneys and may leave you with a slightly peculiar smelling pee. And the added bonus is of course...... It's an aphrodsiac! Which for me at the mo, bears no relevance ha ha. The rest of the weekend though slipped progressively from bad to badder and although my portion sizes were small, a few more treats such as Hagen daaz ice cream were introduced( thanks Colin) and few crisps here and there. Yesterday I had my first afternoon out with a few of the girls and we w ent to the Boat house Chester and had a panini, erm, with chips, but then came home and had 4 chocolate fingers and a Viennese whirl!!!!WTF.



So I'm up bright and early. Just weighed myself and indeed I've put on 2.3 kg over the weekend. But today is a new day, fresh start! I'll be having 2 boiled eggs, the whites only, 1 apple and 1 banana for breakfast, poached chicken fillet rolled in Cajun spice and broccoli for lunch and sweet potato and cottage cheese for dinner. Il send some pictures through tonight along with a video blog, showing you my new hair colour!! Today, I'm off to see the surgeon today, it's 5- weeks post aortic valve replacement, and to be honest, this weeks been a bad week. I've experience much pain in my ribs ( probably too much Pilates and lifting too soon) so I stopped the Pilates from last Friday, as it was p,acing my rib cage under too much stress, but when you have a good day you feel your doing the right thing, just slightly pushing forward, introducing a few, what before the operation would seem like exercises for an elderly person, actually, I can't even do 2 or 3 of now!! It's frustrating as anything. I've managed to walk a bit further each day and am now enjoying walking a regular 2 miles 3 times a day, albeit it in 200m stages whereby I rest and bring the heart rate down. As well as the rib cage hurting, I've developed a chest infection, which I can't for the life of me work out where I've got it from, as I've not been anywhere, but try having yoUr rib age opened and then coughing ouchhhhhhh. Just come back from the hospital, which was a complete waste of time. They took blood samples but that was it. About to have dinner, chicken and tomatoes and then do some studying.


Just before u go............. Please please please can u let me know ur thoughts on fake tan and what products u like to use as I'm launching a mobile fake tan service in approx 4-6 weeks. Ta ta for now everyone.

Just a quickie for the ladies!!!!!! and lads il promise to include one for you tomorrow!!!!



Fit or not!!!! Your thoughts and comments please!!??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment