Followers

Thursday 21 June 2012

8-weeks and 1 day

Hi everyone

Well..... before I begin bloggin, here is one of the fitness articles I wrote. Let me know your views.
http://www.virtualmag.co.uk/index.cfm?client_id=9&fuseaction=Magazine.ShowArticle&article_id=912&ID=193

Im 8-weeks post op now, and to  be honest, not feeling great. Im having a nightmare with the betablockers im now on and they are not agreeing with me, so Im getting hardly any sleep. But hopefully, discussing this with my surgeon next week.

Walking mileage has increase to 5-8 miles per day (over 2 walks). I will be re introducing my Pilates workout next week. Il be starting with a ten minute programme, to be repeated 3 times per day. And will aim to record this so you can join in too!!!

Clean eating is kind of on track and I have be re-inspired by Jodie Marsh in the USA documentary last night documenting her and her journey to becoming a body builder over there. Fair do's she does work hard, and I cant wait to get back on the weight training!!!!!

Heres a few sample meals from the past 3 days






Here's and picture of me and gorgeous mum!!! Before a not so clean eating meal out to Pesto a couple of weeks back. (note I had to take my shoes off so as not to be towering over her!!)

2 comments:

  1. Mum??? She looks like your sister! Wow! And you look really well (even if you say you don't feel great) I like your hair. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The documentary was great, shes worked bloody hard and even had a tear in my eye when she won that trophy! Hairs looking lovely, love the number plate, and remember slow and steady wins the race :) get rid of inection before doing too much. Scars healing nicely too, keep it up lovely, love reading your blogs :) xxx

    ReplyDelete